imitone community

Building a universal, human-friendly music interface. ...But first we have to fix the bugs!

You are not logged in.

Announcement

Having trouble with imitone? Hit send on any Error Reports it creates, or use the in-app "send feedback" button.

#1 2016-05-02 08:31:57

aussiebop

Best Computer to use

I currently own an Asus laptop running windows 10. Will this work for imitone, or do I need to consider moving to Mac? Hope to stay with Windows. Also, any input on the current state of DAW's for imitone would be great. Evan, I am so glad you have developed this idea. I discussed this same concept with my wife, about 12 years ago, and could never find anything that came close to working. Like you, I have songs running through my head, all day long, from Orchestral pieces, to Funk, Rock and Country. Looking forward to getting them OUT of my head. I was born with Autism, and did not speak until I was 7. Music has always been my vocabulary. I am now 57, and soooooo excited about imitone! Please do not give up on this wonderful idea!

#2 2016-05-27 13:36:35

Evan
Bugmaster
Website

Re: Best Computer to use

imitone works on Windows and Mac.  Any computer from the last 5-6 years should be able to run it easily.

Though things look quiet from the outside, development is quite active and I'm making good progress.

#3 2016-05-27 13:56:39

aussiebop

Thanks Evan. Please keep me in the loop on any developments.

#4 2016-10-29 12:09:57

Chaseman

Maybe I'm just a biased Mac user but most industry professionals do video and music creation on the Mac because it is more stable and powerful than windows.  Imitones may work on both but I would prefer a Mac any day of the week for music production  especially since you have to not only is this program but another digital audio workstation.

Board footer