imitone community

Building a universal, human-friendly music interface. ...But first we have to fix the bugs!

You are not logged in.

Announcement

Having trouble with imitone? Hit send on any Error Reports it creates, or use the in-app "send feedback" button.

#1 2017-07-27 14:40:27

Handmusician
Power Tester

Program scale mode

Hi Evan !
I think about something that would be useful for songs using different scales. We could program the scales in order of appearance and then click a button or press a key to go to the next one. To include unknown scales, I suggest a button to validate each scale. So first we click the program mode, choose/make a scale, click to validate this scale then choose another one, validate... And validate the program, then the first scale is loaded and we can start to sing. when we need it we click to load the second scale....

#2 2017-07-28 14:17:59

Evan
Bugmaster
Website

Re: Program scale mode

Hello!

I've given some thought to a key-binding / keyswitch system that would let users map favorite settings (scales, slide modes, etc) to keyboard keys or MIDI controller buttons/keys.  Being able to cycle backward and forward through presets also makes sense for performing and recording, though it's harder to imagine how that could be put together without a really complicated UI.  I'll give it some thought!

Board footer