imitone community

Building a universal, human-friendly music interface. ...But first we have to fix the bugs!

You are not logged in.

Announcement

Having trouble with imitone? Hit send on any Error Reports it creates, or use the in-app "send feedback" button.

#26 2019-08-03 05:56:16

timgranite

Re: imitone Beta 0.9.2d

Evan wrote:

Hey, Youheisunohara —

I touched on the iOS topic in my latest Kickstarter update:  https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/ev … ts/2181746

Basically there are some Apple TOS issues I need to work around to make an iOS prerelease available, and it will only be available to Kickstarter backers at first.  I have a working prototype but I'm also working on plugins right now and looking to start our final phase of research soon.

Hi Evan! Love this and own the Studio version. Any updates on a MAC vst or .au yet?

This would be a dream to get midi to record directly from voice to midi inside Logic and would save me a ton of time.

Regardless, worth the money. Thanks

Tim

#27 2019-08-03 17:13:02

cem

Hello,
is there a discount for studio version if you own the basic one?

Last edited by cem (2019-08-04 18:31:38)

#28 2019-08-06 16:04:51

Evan
creator of imitone
Website

timgranite — I've been focusing on research lately, and it has been taking a LOT of time.  After this I'd like to do an update to the app, and that may be a good time to work on ports (Linux app / Mac plugin).  I need to weigh my priorities carefully.

cem — Per our "refunds and upgrades" policy, we can handle an upgrade manually if you send us an E-mail to support@imitone.com.

#29 2019-08-24 15:55:39

cem

Hi, I'm still waiting for a replay for my mail like more than a month now I believe, and after three rounds of emailing back and forth for simply to get an answer for a possible upgrade discount.....

I still have no clue about, I believe; a simple request I made.

I have "the regular version". So if I want to get "the studio version" is there an upgrade discount?

Thank you

#30 2019-09-13 13:29:31

Evan
creator of imitone
Website

Hello, Cem —

Looks like your E-mail got lost in the shuffle (read but never responded).  Apologies; I'll get back to you directly.

At the moment we handle upgrades for the difference in price, usually by refunding.  You purchased imitone quite a while ago, so we might need to do something slightly different.

Board footer