imitone community

Building a universal, human-friendly music interface. ...But first we have to fix the bugs!

You are not logged in.

Announcement

Having trouble with imitone? Hit send on any Error Reports it creates, or use the in-app "send feedback" button.

#1 2015-02-07 11:29:48

Handmusician
Power Tester

Sforzando and soundfounts creator

I test "sforzando" both versions standalone/vst a free virtual midi keyboard and use soundfounts sf2 (ie instruments). I set imitone as midi in and it works well (we can even set the buffer and use scalas files) :) just have to find some good .sf2 on the net. I test "polyphony" too a free sf2 creator, record notes (with just one we can create all the others !) from my hands/voice... create the sf2 with the notes loaded in polyphony and then load the sf2 in sforzando and have fun with imitone !

Last edited by Handmusician (2015-02-07 11:33:50)

#2 2015-02-07 15:07:17

Evan
creator of imitone
Website

Re: Sforzando and soundfounts creator

Are you a manualist..?  I'd love to see a recording of your experiments with these tools, haha!

#3 2015-02-08 18:04:24

Handmusician
Power Tester

Yes i'm manualist. I'll give you records asap ^^ not perfect though but enough to fulfill my old dream to control handmusic samples with my yamaha keyboard and further with the voice ! I try of course to control imitone with my hands not easy... i don't play perfectly but it's a good training ^^

#4 2015-02-09 04:00:49

Handmusician
Power Tester

Hope you enjoy Evan !
starwars_handmusic_(from_voice_to_imitone).mp3
yesterday_handmusic_(from_voice_to_imitone).mp3
Both done with pitch bend (better than without).
yesterday_directly_from_hands.mp3
When i whistle like below there's a few undesired notes as you can see (at 0:41 a note is an octave lower perhaps because of my breathe ?). I'll be glad if you can improve that.
yesterday_whistled_in_imitone.mp3
yesterday_handmusic_(from_yesterday_whistled_in_imitone).mp3

Last edited by Handmusician (2015-02-09 04:06:39)

Board footer