imitone community

Building a universal, human-friendly music interface. ...But first we have to fix the bugs!

You are not logged in.

Announcement

Having trouble with imitone? Hit send on any Error Reports it creates, or use the in-app "send feedback" button.

#1 2014-05-28 11:07:11

Evan
developer
Website

[closed] 0.5.1a: Memory Access Violation in GL_Target::target()

Affected users:  Various; mostly Windows with Intel HD graphics.  Depends on graphics card capabilities.

Symptoms:  imitone crashes immediately when opened.  The error report mentions a "memory access violation", with GL_Target::target() at the top of the backtrace.

Cause:  Appears to be due to the use of a keyword from a different extension, but this is uncertain.

Instructions:  Update to the latest version.  If you still experience the problem, please respond to this thread with your log and error files attached.

A possible workaround is to edit pg.ini in your imitone install folder and delete the line aa on.  Then, run the program again.  Please consider submitting your log file before making this change, and reporting whether is made a difference.

This issue may be resolved by updating your graphics drivers.  (guide forthcoming.)

#2 2014-05-30 10:46:01

Jim

Re: [closed] 0.5.1a: Memory Access Violation in GL_Target::target()

Just downloaded the imitone beta and it did not even launch;start -up error:signal raised:memory access violation (11) is what was shown on my computer (windows vista).im very excited to check this out,what can I do to get it to open and run?

#3 2014-05-30 14:22:01

Laural

#4 2014-06-04 12:06:34

Evan
developer
Website

Laural -- I've ascertained your issue is a different problem.

Jim -- I'd be very interested to see your log and error files.

Board footer