imitone community

Building a universal, human-friendly music interface. ...But first we have to fix the bugs!

You are not logged in.

Announcement

Having trouble with imitone? Hit send on any Error Reports it creates, or use the in-app "send feedback" button.

#1 2014-05-28 15:43:01

Evan
developer
Website

[closed] 0.5.1a: "Framebuffer is Incomplete" error

Affected users:  Various; mostly Windows with Intel HD graphics.  Depends on graphics card capabilities.

Symptoms:  imitone crashes immediately when opened.  The error report mentions "framebuffer is incomplete", with GL_Target::setup at the top of the backtrace.

Cause:  Various causes determined, but more information is needed to understand their full scope.

Status:  Patched in 0.5.1b.  Several possible causes have been addressed, but some may remain unsolved.

Instructions:  Update to the latest version.  If you still experience the problem, please respond to this thread with your log and error files attached.

A possible workaround is to edit pg.ini in your imitone install folder and remove the line aa on, deactivating anti-aliasing.  Then, run the program again.  Please consider submitting your log file before making this change, and report whether the change made a difference.

This issue may be resolved by updating your graphics drivers.  (guide forthcoming.)

#2 2014-05-30 18:17:34

kitesurfjerry

Re: [closed] 0.5.1a: "Framebuffer is Incomplete" error

0.5.1b
OS X 10.9.3

Recursive error:
Cannot resize default framebuffer!

log.txt
error.txt

#3 2014-05-31 18:52:30

Jason

I am able to replicate this issue when launching from an iMac model 12,1 running OS 10.9.3.  When i launch Ableton Live before imitone it crashes with a Framebuffer error.  If i launch imitone first, and then Ableton Live it seems to work.

#4 2014-06-04 11:56:27

Evan
developer
Website

kitesurfjerry wrote:

Cannot resize default framebuffer!

This has been identified as a different bug.

Jason:  I would be interested in seeing your log and error files.

Board footer