imitone community

Building a universal, human-friendly music interface. ...But first we have to fix the bugs!

You are not logged in.

Announcement

Having trouble with imitone? Hit send on any Error Reports it creates, or use the in-app "send feedback" button.

#1 2014-06-30 05:03:30

DaveTone

BSOD beta 0.5.3 on Win7

Hi Evan, I have a graphics issue which you've looked at before, my suspicions are that it's related to that still... all the imitone options either open very slowly or not at all (input, output, note selection etc.)
however it did work for some minutes and I could get quite a responsive sound through Kontakt standalone, then crash and BSOD, I rebooted and tried again, this time it worked for a few more minutes and then imitone froze and I had to force close... I've tried to reload the program and I just have a black window with "Loading..." but nothing else, it won't close either and I have to force close it.
I've attached the Log and Error files and also an OpenGL XML file on my system.

Hope this helps!

Thanks

Dave.

Log: log.txt

Error: error.txt

XML (as a PDF): glview-Mobile_Intel(R)_4_Se.pdf

ps: the site wouldn't allow me to upload either an XML or a .rar file of it, so I made a PDF of it, hope that's okay!

#2 2014-06-30 10:51:21

Evan
developer
Website

Re: BSOD beta 0.5.3 on Win7

I've upgraded the slowness issue to a known bug:  http://imitone.com/munity/viewtopic.php?pid=224#p224 -- check out the workaround instructions there.

The BSOD is a nasty thing that most likely relates to a conflict between the Virtual MIDI driver and another driver that intercepts audio output.  Do you have any screen-recording or screen-casting software installed?

I'll add XML files to the list of types that can be uploaded.

Board footer