imitone community

Building a universal, human-friendly music interface. ...But first we have to fix the bugs!

You are not logged in.

Announcement

Having trouble with imitone? Hit send on any Error Reports it creates, or use the in-app "send feedback" button.

#1 2016-04-16 03:40:57

Acidfever

v0.81 > Certainly a step in the right direction

I just wanted to say (as this is a feedback sub-forum) that I am pleasantly surprised by the current state of imitone. I decided tom buy imitone Studio when it was somewhere around v 0.4x/0.5x, I can't quite remember but quite a while back.
At that time I obviously tried to work with it for a period of time but never quite succeeded in getting it to work right with my setup (latency, pitch detecting issues, etc. etc.).

Recently I stumbled upon imitone again and found that there have been quite a few updates. To my surprise imitone has evolved quite impressively and I use it a lot these days to get ideas out of my head and into my DAW.
Besides this the roadmap shows quite a bunch of interesting features still to come, superb!

Thanks and keep up the good work! :)

#2 2016-04-21 11:39:25

Evan
developer
Website

Re: v0.81 > Certainly a step in the right direction

Thanks for the words of encouragement.  I'm glad to hear it's working well for you!  I'll venture a guess you're a trained singer with a good recording setup.

In my mind, it still has a long way to go before it can accommodate less-proficient voices in a way that maintains a strong sense of control.  It shouldn't pick notes for you, but it should follow what you're doing...  To that end, I'm deep in research as I investigate those planned functions.

Board footer